Sign Up For a Workshop
Information On Registering For A Workshop
Our 2018 session runs from Tuesday afternoon, January 23 through Sunday noon, January 28.
Registration opens June 1, 2017. Once we have received your application, you will receive a confirmation email and an invoice for the application fee and tuition deposit. Your registration is not complete until we receive payment of the application fee and deposit.
- Application Fee $50.00
- Tuition Deposit: $150 due with application. This deposit will be deducted from your total Resident or Commuter fee, below.
- Residents: $1,235.00 (Tuition, Room & Board Tuesday dinner through Sunday lunch)
- Commuters: $990.00 (Tuition, Lunch and Dinner only,Tuesday dinner through Sunday lunch)
- Materials Fees: Materials required for the different workshops vary widely. Under each workshop description, you will find a list of materials that you should bring, along with an estimate of the fee for materials that we will provide.
- The minimum amount due to guarantee your registration is $200: $50 for the application fee and a $150 non-refundable tuition deposit.
- If you are applying using the on-line form, once you have submitted your application, you will receive an invoice by email.
- If you are applying using a paper application, please send the minimum $200 in along with the application.
- The balance will be due on December 1, 2017.
If your first choice workshop is full, you have three options:
- Take a place in your second choice workshop and be placed on a waiting list for your first choice.
- Take a place in your second choice workshop and let us know that you intend to stay there even if a new spot opens up in your first choice.
- Decline your second choice and simply be placed on the waiting list for your first choice. If we are not able to place you in a workshop, we will refund the $150 tuition deposit.
If spaces open up, we will fill them based on the order in which original applications were received.
If you do not have a second choice, and you already know that your first choice workshop is full before you send in your application, you may ask to be put on the waiting list only. Please send in your application. We will bill you for a $25 reservation fee. If we have a cancellation and can offer you a place in the class, the waiting list reservation fee will be applied to your $50 application processing fee. To register you for the class, we will then ask for the remaining $25 application fee plus the $150 tuition deposit.
If we have no cancellations and cannot offer you a spot, we will, unfortunately, need to retain the $25 waiting list reservation fee. It does cost us time and effort to track your application and to manage the waiting list. We apologize for not being able to put you on the list without some kind of commitment on your part.
For registrations cancelled before December 15, 2017, North Country Studio Workshops will retain the $150 workshop deposit and the $50 nonrefundable processing fee.
For registrations cancelled after December 15 but before January 15, North Country Studio Workshops will retain the full tuition of $715 and the $50 non-refundable processing fee.
For registrations cancelled after January 15, 2018, North Country Studio Workshops will retain the full tuition of $715, the full room and board of $520, and the $50 non-refundable processing fee.
No refunds will be made to those who fail to attend or withdraw after the workshop has begun.
If North Country Studio Workshops must cancel your workshop or if your chosen workshop is full, you will receive a full refund.
There are two ways to register:
- Using the electronic application form below.
- Using a paper application and sending it by mail.
In both cases, our Registrar, Jeanne Haskell, will contact you to confirm your registration.
If you apply using the form below, our registrar will e-mail you, confirming your workshop choice and sending you an electronic invoice.
If you prefer to use a paper application and send it by mail, you can include a check or credit card information. The mailing address is on the application. Our registrar will send you an e-mail confirming your registration. Click here to download the PDF application form.
Your registration will not be complete until we receive payment by check or credit card.
All applications will be handled in the order in which they are received.