On the intimate campus of Bennington College, you will be immersed in a community of artists. Share meals in the dining hall, attend evening faculty lectures, and relax in the cozy shared living rooms at the end of the day. Or perhaps you will return to the studio after dinner and work late into the night. The college students are away on winter break, so we have the place all to ourselves.
Quick Facts | Attending The Workshops
• Private rooms, single beds, shared baths
• Shared living room in each house
• Small kitchen
• Three meals a day served by the college dining service
• Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options at every meal
Weather & Moving About
• Be prepared for the bracing Vermont climate, including beautiful snow. The campus is small, but winter boots are essential.
• Temperatures inside the studios vary greatly. Dress in layers.
• If you have mobility problems, we have a volunteer who offers a ride from housing to dining hall to studio.